- Surprise, Surprise. It’s a parking lot ambush!
- Notice how at 0:20 the bad guys are initially casing the intended victim.
- That slow stuttering roll is often the “body language” of a driver with ill intentions.
- Notice how the intended victim’s car was parked really close to the wall.
- The position in which he was entering his car allowed for the wall and the car to obstruct his vision and helped the bad guy get the initial drop on him.
- You may want to consider parking your car with the hood pointed outward toward the street by backing your car into the parking space.
- This puts the driver’s side in a position in which there is much less blocking his view of things.
- This also allows makes it easier for you to immediately drive away in an emergency.
- The good guy kept his cool, committed to the counter attack and won!